Mary L. Schader Biegler with daughter Doris Elsie Biegler
Doris Biegler, who married Maurice Laurel McKenney, was the daughter of Henry Biegler and Mary Louise Scrader.
Henry Biegler was the son of Karl Biegler and Ernestine Kemph.
Mary Louise Schrader, was born March 25 1872 in Manitowoc Springs, Wisconsin, died 1956 Aug 12 in Dodge County, Minnesota, and is buried at Riverside Cemetery, Dodge, Minnesota.
Mary was also married to Marshall Chamberlain. They had four children:
1. Warner Chamberlain b. Aug 3 1896 at Ashland, Dodge, Minnesota, died Oct 1979. He married Mildred Erickson at Kasson, Dodge, Minnesota in Oct 18 1924.
2. Ralph Chamberlain b. July 8 1989, died Oct 12 1951, was boried at Ft. Snelling Military Cemetery in Hennepin, Minnesota. He married Joyce Kringle.
3. Alice Chamberlain b.July 30 1902 in Dodge County, Minnesota, died Feb. 10 (unknown year), and was buried at Wildmood Cemetery, Wasoioja, Dodge, Minnesota. She married Henry Harrold.
4. Fanny Chamberlain b. July 16 1908, died Nov 5 1991 and was buried at Maplelawn Cemetery, Fairbault, Rice, Minnesota
Mary Louise Schrader was the daughter of Carl Schrader and Pauline Trapp. Carl was born Oct 19 1833 in Germany and died Sep 4 1906. Pauline was born Feb8 1838 in Seelenfield, Lower Saxony, Germany, and died May 5 1919 at Dodge County, Minnesota, and was buried at Riverside Cemetery, Dodge, Minnesota.
Carl and Pauline had, including Mary, 4 children:
1. Hermann Gustave Schrader b. Oct 30 1865 at Manitowoc Springs, Wisconsin, d. Aug 29 1942 in Dodge County, and was buried at Riverside Cemetery, Dodge, Minnesota. He married Uda Stern.
2. Charles Frederick Schrader was born Feb 8 1870 at Manitowoc Springs, Wisconsin, died April 16 1945 in Dodge County, Minnesota, and was buried at Riverside Cemetery, Dodge, Minnesota.
3. Mary Louise Schrader.
4. William J. Schrader was born April 7 1878 at Manitowoc Springs, Wisconsin, d. April 14 1949 in Rochester, Minnesota and was buried at Riverside Cemetery, Dodge, Minnesota.
The 1900 census shows Pauline with her sons Hermann and Charles.
1900 Minnesota Dodge Wasoja District 12
50/58 Schroeden Pauline head wf Feb 1838 62 (illegible marriage) md 36 years 4 children b. Prussia parents b. Prussia in the US 36 years immigrated 1863
Herman Oct 1864 33 single b. WI parents b. Prussia laborer
Charles son Feb 1870 30 single b. WI parents b. Prussia works in stone quarry
Karl boarder Oct 1833 66 divorced b. Prussia parents b. Germany in the US 40 years, immigrated 1860 naturalized citizen
More information on the line of Robert Eugene McKenney and associated families is here.